World Medical Technologies, LLC creates innovative, high-quality medical equipment for the developing world. We focus on infant, pediatric and maternal care, producing life-saving equipment designed specifically for this population. By providing medical staff with the equipment they need at a cost that is affordable, we can improve the standard of healthcare for those who need it most.
Everwarm is an innovative, low cost incubator designed to help doctors and nurses in the developing world care for and save the lives of their infant patients. It is unlike any other incubator currently on the market. Its thoughtful design and affordability make it uniquely accessible to impoverished communities across the globe.
- Versatility: Everwarm is an incubator, transport incubator and bassinet all in one piece of equipment. It can be used in a hospital, clinic or in remote rural areas.
- Easy Transport: a flat base allows the unit to be placed on top of a table without compromising its functionality. Handlebars allow the unit to be easily moved from ambulance to hospital. Casters with 5-inch wheels on the frame allow greater load to be carried, as well as making it easier to move the whole unit across rough terrain.
- Intuitive and Universal Control Panel: lights and graphics (instead of text) differentiate the functions of the control panel, allowing it to be universally understood regardless of language.
- Ease of Maintenance: design allows any user to easily replace the circuit boards, which are inexpensive and readily available.
- Low Cost: 50% reduction in material used for production, reducing the product's overall cost.
- Simple Shipping: can be easily collapsed to a 5-inch high flat base, allowing inexpensive shipping.
- Uninterruptible Power: a low powered design and battery back up power allows the unit to function normally even during common disruptions of electricity.
- Space Saving Design: product is integrated with a bassinet, allowing medical staff to simply remove the incubator from its frame when it is no longer needed and place the infant in a regular bassinet on the same frame.